Donny Osmond has announced a 2017 UK arena tour.
The tour has been announced in celebration of his huge 50 year career, that has seen him get six solo UK top ten albums and three number one singles.
His rise to success began as part of family group The Osmonds, also later gaining popularity in a duo with sister Marie.
In 2014, he released his latest album “The Soundtrack of My Life”, featuring covers of songs he grew up with, including “The Long and Winding Road”, “Moon River” and “Baby Love”.
The new UK arena tour will be named after the album, and kicks off on 21st January at Manchester Arena, finishing on 3rd February at Birmingham’s Genting Arena.
Announcing the tour, Donny Osmond wrote on Facebook: “I am thrilled to announce that I’ll be returning to the UK in January/February 2017 for an arena tour! I can’t wait to share ‘The Soundtrack Of My Life Tour’ with you all.”
A fan pre-sale began today, with tickets going on general sale this Friday (22nd April) at 10am.
Check out the full list of Donny Osmond’s tour dates below, to see when and where he’ll be performing:
- 21st January: Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 22nd January: SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 24th January: Brighton Centre, Brighton
- 25th January: BIC, Bournemouth
- 26th January: Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 28th January: Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 29th January: Echo Arena, Liverpool
- 31st January: Eventim Apollo, London
- 1st February: Eventim Apollo, London
- 3rd February: Genting Arena, Birmingham