5 Seconds Of Summer are going on a huge UK arena tour next year!
Our favourite Aussie band are back with their second album “Sounds Good Feels Good”, and after releasing their new lead single “She’s Kinda Hot” earlier this year, they’ve now dropped the follow-up “Hey Everybody!” onto their lucky fans.
The band have now confirmed they’ll be playing their new music, as well as tracks from their awesome debut album, such as their hot debut “She Looks So Perfect”, on a new UK arena tour.
Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford revealed their news on Facebook and Twitter earlier, writing: “UK… we’re coming back to tour for you guys next year!!! #SoundsLiveFeelsLive”
The tour kicks off at Sheffield Arena on 5th April 2016, and continues until 22nd April with a date at Manchester Arena. In total, nine dates are confirmed, with the run of shows including two back to back gigs at the huge O2 Arena in London.
A ticket pre-sale starts on Wednesday at 9am, with fans needing to pre-order the band’s new album to gain access.
You can check out the full list of 5 Seconds Of Summer’s 2016 UK arena tour dates below:
- 5th April: Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
- 7th April: The O2 Arena, London
- 8th April: The O2 Arena, London
- 11th April: First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 12th April: Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- 14th April: Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 18th April: Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 19th April: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 22nd April: Manchester Arena, Manchester