Birdy has announced a European tour for this Autumn.
Only 19 years old, Birdy has had plenty of success, releasing three albums since November 2011.
Her latest album “Beautiful Lies” was released in March, charting at number four in the UK, featuring singles “Keeping Your Head Up” and “Wild Horses”.
In support of the new record, she’s now announced she’ll be touring Europe, the UK and Ireland later this year. The tour begins on 23rd September at the Cirque Royal in Brussels, Belgium, and continues until 4th November with a gig at the O2 Academy in Bristol. In total, 22 dates have been announced for the tour, with tickets going on sale this Friday 13th May at 9am UK time.
Announcing the tour news on Facebook, Birdy wrote to fans: “I’m so excited to announce the Beautiful Lies tour! I’d love to see you there”
The tour will see the “Wings” singer perform tracks from her new album, as well as other songs from her career so far.
Want to see Birdy on her tour of Europe, the UK and Ireland this autumn? Check out the full list of her announced dates below, to see when and where she’ll be performing:
- 23rd September: Cirque Royal, Brussels, Belgium
- 25th September: VEGA Musikkens Hus, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 27th September: Kongresshaus, Zurich, Switzerland
- 29th September: Theaterhaus, Stuttgart, Germany
- 30th September: Kulturzentrum Schlachthof, Wiesbaden, Germany
- 1st October: Mehr Theatre, Hamburg, Germany
- 3rd October: Capital, Hannover, Germany
- 4th October: Haus Auensee, Leipzig, Germany
- 5th October: Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany
- 7th October: TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, Netherlands
- 8th October: 013, Tilburg, Netherlands
- 9th October: Turbinenhalle, Oberhausen, Germany
- 20th October: Eventim Apollo, London, UK
- 21st October: O2 Guildhall, Southampton, UK
- 23rd October: O2 Institute, Birmingham, UK
- 25th October: Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland
- 28th October: O2 ABC, Glasgow, UK
- 29th October: Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, UK
- 31st October: The Sage, Gateshead, UK
- 2nd November: Barbican, York, UK
- 3rd November: Albert Hall, Manchester, UK
- 4th November: O2 Academy, Bristol, UK