Blink-182 have announced a huge North American tour for the summer.
The band is currently made up of Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker and Matt Skiba, with the trio preparing to release their seventh album “California” on 1st July.
The album’s lead single “Bored to Death” premiered earlier this week, their first new work since 2011 album “Neighborhoods”.
The group were founded in 1992, before going on a hiatus between 2005 and 2009. In their career so far, they’ve seen four albums make the top ten of the US charts, one of which was a number one. They’ve sold millions of records worldwide, with several albums going multi-platinum across the globe.
Now, in support of their new upcoming album, blink-182 have announced a huge North American tour, to take place over the summer.
The tour begins on 22nd July in San Diego, California and continues until 1st October in Los Angeles. They’ll be joined on the tour by special guests A Day To Remember, All American Rejects, All Time Low and DJ Spider.
A tour pre sale begins on Monday 2nd May for fans who have pre-ordered the new album, while tickets go on general sale Friday 6th May at 10am PT.
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- 22nd July: Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA
- 23rd July: The Joint, Las Vegas, NV
- 26th July: Don Haskins Center, El Paso, TX
- 28th July: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, OK
- 29th July: Gexa Energy Pavilion, Dallas, TX
- 30th July: AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX
- 31st July: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX
- 2nd August: Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood, Atlanta, GA
- 3rd August: Bon Secours Arena, Greenville, SC
- 5th August: Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL
- 6th August: Midflorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL
- 8th August: Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
- 9th August: Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH
- 10th August: Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 12th August: BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
- 13th August: Nikon at Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY
- 14th August: PNC Bank Arts Center
- 16th August: Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater, Virginia Beach, VA
- 19th August: Xfinity Center, Boston, MA
- 21st August: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON
- 23rd August: Lakeview Amphitheatre, Syracuse, NY
- 24th August: Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Buffalo, NY
- 25th August: The Pavilion at Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA
- 27th August: Hershey Park Pavilion, Hershey, PA
- 28th August: First Niagara Pavilion, Pittsburgh, PA
- 30th August: DTE Energy Music Theater, Detroit, MI
- 2nd September: Xfinity Theatre, Hartford, CT
- 3rd September: Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME
- 4th September: Performing Arts Center, Saratoga, NY
- 8th September: Xcel Energy Center, Minneapolis, MN
- 9th September: Hollywood Casino Amphitheater, Chicago, IL
- 10th September: Klipsch Music Center, Indianapolis, IN
- 11th September: Hollywood Casino Amphitheater, St. Louis, MO
- 13th September: Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
- 15th September: Taco Bell Arena, Boise, ID
- 16th September: Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
- 17th September: Key Arena, Seattle, WA
- 18th September: Abbotsford Centre, Vancouver, BC
- 20th September: Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, Portland, OR
- 22nd September: Usana Amphitheatre, Salt Lake City, UT
- 24th September: AK-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
- 25th September: Isleta Amphitheater, Albuquerque, NM
- 28th September: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA
- 29th September: Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, Irvine, CA
- 1st October: The Forum, Los Angeles, CA