Catfish and the Bottlemen have announced some new UK and US tour dates.
After a good start to the year which saw the Welsh band win ‘British Breakthrough Act’ at the Brit Awards, the group are spending April on a sold out headline tour.
They’ve already played dates in Glasgow and Halifax, and will go on to do gigs at Southend, Doncaster, London and Brighton between now and 12th April.
However, they’ve now announced some extra UK gigs for fans who didn’t get tickets for the current tour.
“To anyone who didn’t manage to get tickets for the first run of UK dates in April,” they said in a Facebook post, “We’ve got some more shows for yas in May.”
The three new shows take place in Hull, Margate and Northampton, with tickets going on sale this Friday, 8th April at 10am.
As well as new UK dates, they’ve also announced four intimate gigs in the USA.
“This will be the first time that we will be playing new tunes from ‘The Ride’ on the other side of the ocean so if you want to be in as the first to sing it back to us then set them alarms for 10am on Friday morning… don’t be hitting’ no snooze button if you want to grab a ticket!”
Catfish and the Bottlemen’s new album “The Ride” is released on 27th May.
Check out the new tour dates below:
- 25th April: The Heath at McKittrick Hotel, New York, NY, USA
- 28th April: The Basement, Nashville, TN, USA
- 29th April: The Tank Room, Kansas City, MO, USA
- 2nd May: Masonic Lodge, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 14th May: Arena, Hull, UK
- 20th May: Winter Gardens, Margate, UK
- 21st May: Royal & Derngate, Northampton, UK