Corinne Bailey Rae has announced a new North American tour.
The British singer has had two top ten US albums, with her debut self-titled release topping the UK chart and selling more than four million copies worldwide.
Last month, she released her third album “The Heart Speaks In Whispers”, her first new album since 2010’s “The Sea”.
In support of the new album, she’s announced some new US tour dates, with Corinne set to be begin her new run of shows on 4th August in Chicago, Illinois. The tour continues until 23rd September with a gig at the Austin360 Amphitheater in Austin, Texas. In total, 12 new US dates have been announced.
Announcing the tour news on Facebook, Corinne Bailey Rae wrote: “Excited to announce more U.S. tour dates have been added! See you all in Aug/Sept…”
Tickets for the new tour dates go on sale next Friday, 17th June.
Want to see “Put Your Records On” singer Corinne Bailey Rae on her new US tour? Check out the full list of her newly announced tour dates below, to see when and where she will be performing:
- 4th August: Metro, Chicago, IL
- 7th August: First Avenue & 7th St Entry, Minneapolis, MN
- 9th August: Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
- 12th August: House of Blues, Dallas, TX
- 14th August: New Daisy Theatre, Memphis, TN
- 16th August: Cannery Ballroom, Nashville, TN
- 7th September: Royale, Boston, MA
- 8th September: Webster Hall, New York, NY
- 10th September: Lincoln Theatre, Washington, DC
- 13th September: Union Transfer, Philadelphia, PA
- 17th September: Neighbourhood Theatre, Charlotte, NC
- 23rd September: Austin360 Amphitheater, Austin, TX