Eagles of Death Metal have announced their rescheduled European tour.
The American rock band, fronted by Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme, played a gig at Le Bataclan in Paris, France on 13th November, at which 89 people in the venue were killed as part of terror attacks.
The group have announced they will play 21 European dates across February, March and August, with them set to return to Paris on 16th February, this time playing at the Olympia Theatre, due to the Bataclan not set to be reopened in time. However, the band previously stated they wanted to be the first to play at the venue, when it eventually opens its doors again. Free tickets are being offered to the Paris show, for anyone who was at their Bataclan gig.
In a statement, Jesse Hughes said: “The people of Paris have always been incredible to us, and our feeling of love towards this beautiful city and its people has been reinforced a million times over this past month.
“Hearing the stories of the survivors, the injured and those who have lost loved ones has been overwhelming. Not returning to finish our set was never an option. We look forward to coming back in February and continuing our mission to bring rock ‘n’ roll to the world.”
Check out the full list of dates for the tour, now titled the “Non Amis” tour, below:
- 13th February: Debaser Medis, Stockholm, Sweden
- 14th February: Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway
- 16th February: Olympia, Paris, France
- 18th February: Tonhalle, Munich, Germany
- 19th February: Tvornica Kulture, Zagreb, Croatia
- 20th February: Akvarium, Budapest, Hungary
- 22nd February: Arena, Vienna, Austria
- 23rd February: Komplex, Zurich, Switzerland
- 24th February: Le Splendid, Lille, France
- 25th February: Forest Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 27th February: New Age, Treviso, Italy
- 28th February: Hiroshima Mon Amour, Turin, Italy
- 29th February: Orion, Rome, Italy
- 2nd March: La Paloma, Nimes, France
- 3rd March: Apolo, Barcelona, Spain
- 4th March: Joy Eslava, Madrid, Spain
- 5th March: Coliseum, Lisbon, Portugal
- 9th August: Mega Club, Katowice, Poland
- 11th August: Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 15th August: Aladin, Bremen, Germany
- 16th August: Live Music Hall, Cologne, Germany