Field Music are making a comeback next year.
The band, consisting of David Brewis, Peter Brewis and touring members Andrew Lowther and Kev Dosdale, will head out on their first tour since 2012, after releasing their “Music For Drifters” soundtrack in April.
Field Music formed in 2004, and have released four albums, “Field Music”, “Tones Of Town”, “Field Music (Measure)” and “Plumb”, throughout their career, as well as their latest soundtrack.
Announcing the tour, the band posted on their website: “We’re delighted to let you know that we are heading out on tour in 2016. Just to be clear, this isn’t Field Music Drifters or SLUG or Paul Smith and Peter Brewis or indeed any of the other projects we’ve been involved in over the last four years. Its full strength, 100% Field Music.”
Their 2016 UK tour will kick off with two shows in Newcastle on 25th and 26th February. These shows will be followed by performances in Cardiff, Exeter, Nottingham, Leeds, London and Southampton.
Brighton will be the final stop on Field Music’s 2016 tour, with the show landing on 20th March.
Check out the full list of Field Music’s 2016 UK tour dates below:
- 25th & 26th February – Cluny, Newcastle
- 28th February – Duchess, York
- 3rd March – Globe, Cardiff
- 4th March – Phoenix, Exeter
- 5th March – Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 10th March – Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
- 18th March – Islington Assembly Hall, London
- 19th March – Engine Rooms, Southampton
- 20th March – Haunt, Brighton