Fifth Harmony have announced a 2016 tour.
In support of their upcoming album “7/27”, Fifth Harmony have announced a string of South American shows, for the first leg of their 2016 tour.
The album is due for release on May 27th, as the girl group’s second studio album. Earlier this year, they released the first single from the album, “Work From Home”, which topped charts in three different countries.
After pushing their album release date back one week from the initial date, the band’s Lauren Jauregui said of their decision: “The number 27, as you guys have already probably figured out, is quite important to us. It means a lot of different things.”
“And so to keep cohesive with the theme of 27, we have decided to push it one week to the 27th. One week will be nothing.”
The band’s South American tour dates will kick off with a show in Lima Peru on June 22nd, followed by shows in Chile and Argentina.
The girls will then play five shows in Brazil, taking place in Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia and their final show in São Paulo on July 5th.
Check out the full list of Fifth Harmony’s 2016 South American tour dates below:
- June 22nd — Anfiteatro del Parque de la Exposicion – Lima, Peru
- June 24th — Movistar Arena – Santiago, Chile
- June 26th — Luna Park – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- June 28th — Pepsi On Stage – Porto Alegre, Brazil
- June 29th — Expo Unimed – Curitiba, Brazil
- July 1st — Vivo Rio – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- July 3rd — NET Live – Brasilia, Brazil
- July 5th — Espaço das Americas – São Paulo, Brazil