Florence And The Machine are returning to Australia for their 2015 ‘How Big’ Tour.
In support of their latest album “How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful”, the band are heading to Australia for the second time this year.
The album was released back in May, and debuted at number one on the ARIA Album Charts. We’d say that’s a pretty good reason for the band to return for their second tour of the year!
The tour kicks off in Perth on 7th November, and will go on to also visit Melbourne, and two dates in Sydney. Brisbane will be their last Australian location, with a show on 18th November.
The band will also play one show in Auckland, New Zealand, which will serve as the end of the tour on 21st November.
Tickets for the shows go on sale on Monday 3rd August at 10am.
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- November 7th — Perth Arena, Perth
- November 10th — Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
- November 13th — Sydney Opera House Forecourt, Sydney
- November 14th — Sydney Opera House Forecourt, Sydney
- November 18th — Riverstage, Brisbane
- November 21st — Vector Arena, Auckland