Foals have announced a string of 2015 UK tour dates.
The band will be heading out on a tour of the UK later this year, in support of their upcoming album “What Went Down”, which is due for release later this month.
The album will be the band’s fourth studio album, following their 2013 release “Holy Fire”. This year, the band released the singles “What Went Down” and “Mountain At My Gates”, both coming from their new album.
Following the release of the album, the band will be kicking off their 2015 tour in Nottingham on 5th November. The 10-date tour will also take Foals to Liverpool, Norwich, Cardiff, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Southampton, Margate and Bristol.
Cambridge will be the last stop of the November jaunt, with their final show due to take place on 16th November.
Alongside their newly announced tour, the band are also due to play a show at London’s Village Underground on 25th August.
Of the upcoming show, the band recently told NME: “We wanted to play a sweaty London gig around the album release. One where we finally get to play some more new songs.”
Tickets for the bands November tour dates go on pre-sale this Wednesday (19th August) at 9am, with general sale starting from 9am on Friday (21st August).
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- 5th November – Rock City, Nottingham
- 6th November – Olympia, Liverpool
- 7th November – UEA, Norwich
- 8th November – Uni Great Hall, Cardiff
- 10th November – Music Hall, Aberdeen
- 11th November – O2 Academy, Newcastle
- 13th November – Guildhall, Southampton
- 14th November – Dreamland ‘By The Sea’, Margate
- 15th November – Anson Rooms, Bristol
- 16th Novemver – Corn Exchange, Cambridge