Gary Numan has announced a string of UK tour dates for 2016.
The singer is bringing his “Classiv Album” shows back to the UK later this year, following his Manchester and Cork shows last year, in which he will play a mix of old hits and fan favourites throughout the shows.
The tour is due to kick off on 15th September in Sheffield, followed by shows in Liverpool, Coventry, Newcastle, Glasgow, Nottingham and Oxford.
He will also play shows in Norwich and Portsmouth, before bringing the shows to an end in Bristol on 25th September.
“Very happy to say the Classic Album shows are coming back to the UK in September,” Gary Numan said of the upcoming tour, “These shows will be the composite set of these three albums along the lines of the shows we played in Manchester and Cork last October. Songs from ‘Replicas’, ‘The Pleasure Principle’ and ‘Telekon’, and a few from ‘Tubeway Army’.”
Tickets for the shows go on sale this Friday (13th May) at 9am.
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- 15th September — The Foundry, Sheffield
- 16th September — Olympia, Liverpool
- 17th September — Copper Rooms, Coventry
- 18th September — O2 Academy, Newcastle
- 20th September — O2 ABC, Glasgow
- 21st September — Rock City, Nottingham
- 22nd September — O2 Academy, Oxford
- 23rd September — Waterfront, Norwich
- 24th September — Pyramids Centre, Portsmouth
- 25th September — Motion, Bristol