Oxford indie band Glass Animals have announced a UK, Europe and North America tour, alongside a new album.
Dave Bayley, Drew MacFarlane, Joe Seaward and Edmund Irwin-Singer have been together since 2012, and released their debut album “Zaba” back in June 2014.
The album featured singles “Black Mambo”, “Gooey”, “Pools” and “Hazey”, and is now being followed-up by new release “How To Be A Human Being”.
Their new album is set to be released on 26th August, and is already available for pre-order.
In support of the new album, Glass Animals have announced a tour, writing on Facebook: “We are going to come and play it for you all around the UK, EUROPE and N.AMERICA later this year (we will get everywhere else we can asap too.)”
The tour begins with a USA & Canada leg on 24th September, playing at The Ritz in Raleigh, North Carolina. The US leg end on 16th October in Los Angeles, with the band then heading to the UK & Europe on 21st October. They first play at the O2 Academy in Oxford, and continue until the tour concludes in Zurich, Switzerland on 12th November.
Check out the full list of their tour dates below, to see when and where they’ll be performing:
- North America
- 24th September: The Ritz, Raleigh, NC
- 25th September: Echostage, Washington, DC
- 26th September: The Fillmore, Philadelphia, PA
- 28th September: Terminal 5, New York, NY
- 29th September: Terminal 5, New York, NY
- 30th September: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
- 1st October: State Theater of Ithaca, Ithaca, NY
- 5th October: Riverside Theatre, Milwaukee, WI
- 6th October: Riviera Theatre, Chicago, IL
- 7th October: Myth, St Paul, MN
- 11th October: The Paramount Theatre, Seattle, WA
- 12th October: Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, BC
- 13th October: Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Portland, OR
- 16th October: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- UK & Ireland
- 21st October: O2 Academy, Oxford
- 22nd October: Dome, Brighton
- 25th October: Roundhouse, London
- 26th October: Academy 2, Manchester
- 27th October: Art School, Glasgow
- 28th October: O2 Academy 2, Liverpool
- 29th October: The Olympia, Dublin
- 2nd November: I’Ekysée Montmartre, Paris, France
- 3rd November: Botanique/Orangerie, Brussels, Belgium
- 4th November: Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 5th November: Mojo, Hamburg. Germany
- 7th November: Columbia Theater, Berlin, Germany
- 8th November: Roxy, Prague, Czech Republic
- 9th November: Millenaris Theatrum, Budapest, Hungary
- 10th November: WUK, Vienna, Austria
- 12th November: Plaza, Zurich, Switzerland