Jack Whitehall has announced a huge stand-up comedy tour for 2017.
Stand-up comedian and star of “Bad Education” and “Fresh Meat” Jack Whitehall will tour UK and Ireland arenas from February next year.
He announced the tour in an interview during an appearance on BBC’s The Graham Norton Show, teasing beforehand: “On Graham Norton tonight with a very exciting announcement.”
He added: “Professional announcement – I’m not pregnant with @flintoff11 baby”, referring to this “A League Of Their Own” co-star Freddie Flintoff.
The tour begins on 2nd February 2017 at the SECC Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow, the first of two dates at the venue. It continues until 21st February with a date at the 3Arena in Dublin.
In total, fifteen dates have been announced on the tour, with the run of shows featuring two nights in Cardiff, as well as back to back shows at the SSE Wembley Arena in London.
Tickets for the tour go on sale this Friday, 20th May at 9am UK time.
Want to see Jack Whitehall on his huge UK & Ireland 2017 arena tour? Check out the full list of his announced tour dates below, to see when and where he’s set to be performing:
- 2nd February: SECC Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow
- 3rd February: SECC Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow
- 5th February: Echo Arena, Liverpool
- 6th February: Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 7th February: Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 8th February: Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 10th February: Leeds Arena, Leeds
- 11th February: The SSE Wembley Arena, London
- 12th February: The SSE Wembley Arena, London
- 14th February: Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 15th February: Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
- 16th February: Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 17th February: Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 20th February: The SSE Arena, Belfast
- 21st February: 3Arena, Dublin