James Morrison has announced another UK tour.
The singer-songwriter is currently on an eight-date tour of the UK, which kicked off earlier this week in Edinburgh. He also played a show in Manchester last night, which will be followed by shows in Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, Bournemouth, London and Birmingham until 25th November.
For the second part of the tour, James Morrison will play other UK venues in March next year. Glasgow will be the first stop on the tour, with a show at the O2 Academy on 4th March. Shows will also take place in Manchester, Cambridge, Nottingham, Bristol and many more cities throughout the month.
The tour comes in support of the singers latest album “Higher Than Here”, which was released on 30th October. The album peaked at number 7 on the UK Albums chart, and spawned the singles “Demons” and “Stay Like This”.
Fans have been waiting for new material from James Morrison’s number one album “The Awakening” back in 2011, which produced singles “I Won’t Let You Go”, “Up”, “Slave To The Music” and “One Life”.
Tickets for the shows go on sale this Friday (20th November) at 10am.
Check out the full list of James Morrison’s UK tour dates below:
- 19th November – Albert Hall, Manchester
- 20th November – O2 Academy, Liverpool
- 21st November – St Davids Hall, Cardiff
- 23rd November – O2 Academy, Bournemouth
- 24th November – O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
- 25th November – O2 Institute, Birmingham
- 4th March – O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 5th March – O2 Apollo, Manchester
- 7th March – Cliffs Pavilion, Southend
- 8th March – Corn Exchange, London
- 9th March – O2 Academy, Leeds
- 11th March – City Hall, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 13th March – Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham
- 14th March – Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- 15th March – Colston Hall, Bristol
- 17th March – Guildhall, Southampton
- 18th March – Roundhouse, London
Find more posts about James Morrison