Jeff Beck has announced a new album and a run of new tour dates.
The 71 year old “Hi Ho Silver Lining” musician has had success with groups The Yardbirds and the Jeff Beck Group, and is continuing to work on solo material.
He’s announced that 15th July will see a new, currently untitled studio album land on shelves, following 2010’s “Emotion & Commotion”, his highest charting release in the UK.
It was also previously announced that he was going on a joint-headline tour with blues musician Buddy Guy.
Extra dates have now been added to the exciting tour, which takes place across North America throughout July and August.
Ten new dates have been added to the tour schedule, beginning with a gig in Kansas City on 5th August, and concluding in Seattle on 21st August.
Four of the new dates will not feature Buddy Guy, with shows on 11th, 14th, 17th and 21st all being Jeff Beck solo gigs.
Tickets for most of the new dates go on general sale tomorrow, 8th April, and more dates are expected to be announced in due course.
Check out the full list of Jeff Beck’s new North American tour dates below:
- 5th August: Starlight Theatre, Kansas City, MO
- 7th August: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- 11th August: Chumash Casino, Santa Ynez, CA
- 12th August: Pala Casino, Pala, CA
- 14th August: Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA
- 16th August: Masonic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- 17th August: Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, Santa Rosa, CA
- 18th August: Jackson Rancheria Casino Hotel, Jackson, CA
- 20th August: Maryhill Winery, Goldendale, WA
- 21st August: Woodland Park Zoo Amphitheater, Seattle, WA