Korn have announced a co-headlining tour with Breaking Benjamin.
Alongside their co-headlining tour dates with Rob Zombie and festival appearances at Chicago Open Air and Louder Than Life this year, Korn have also teamed up with Breaking Benjamin for a string of US tour dates.
The joint tour will kick off on September 24th with a show in Fargo, North Dakota. The bands will also play shows in Illinois, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia and many other US states throughout September and October on their 14-date tour.
Korn’s guitarist Brian Welch recently told Alternatice Press about the band’s new music: “[The new material] is awesome. It’s mainly James [‘Munky’ Shaffer, guitar] and I. We really wanted to go into what KORN does guitar-wise. James, Ray [Luzier, drums] and I started riffing back in June of last year.
“Then we’d go on tour, come back and spend a week or two just jamming out. We started getting ideas pretty quickly once we started going into bigger studios and everything. It just went in that direction of the heavier sound. It’s the most intense KORN music in a long time vocally [as well].”
Tickets for the shows go on sale this Friday (June 10th).
Check out the full list of Korn and Breaking Benjamin’s co-headlining tour dates below:
- September 24th — Scheels Arena – Fargo, ND
- September 25th — Baxter Arena – Omaha, NE
- September 27th — US Cellular Center – Cedar Rapids, IA
- September 28th — Peoria Civic Center – Peoria, IL
- October 5th — PNC Music Pavilion – Charlotte, NC
- October 7th — Oak Mountain Amphitheatre – Pelham, AL
- October 8th — Landers Center – Southaven, MS
- October 9th — Mississippi Coast Coliseum – Biloxi, MS
- October 11th — MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds – Tampa, FL
- October 12th — Veterans Memorial Coliseum – Jacksonville, FL
- October 13th — Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre – Alpharetta, GA
- October 15th — Walmart AMP – Rogers, AR
- October 16th — BOK Center – Tulsa, OK
- October 19th — Colorado Springs World Arena – Colorado Springs, CO