KT Tunstall has announced a UK & Ireland tour for this autumn.
The Scottish singer-songwriter has had three top five UK albums so far, with her debut “Eye to the Telescope” going 5x Platinum and selling over four and a half million copies worldwide.
Well known for tracks such as “Suddenly I See” and “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree”, KT Tunstall has now announced a new headline tour of the UK and Ireland for this autumn.
Beginning on 24th October at Colston Hall in Bristol, the tour will feature thirteen dates, and will eventually come to an end on 10th November at Brighton Dome.
The tour also features gigs in Southend, Manchester, Dunfermline, Dublin, Liverpool, Gateshead, Birmingham, York, Cambridge, Leicester and London.
Tickets are already on sale for the tour, which is announced in support of Tunstall’s upcoming new album. She recently released new EP “Golden State” featuring four new tracks, but also launched a PledgeMusic campaign for her fifth album, tying it in with her tour’s presale.
Want to see KT Tunstall on her Autumn UK & Ireland tour? Check out the full list of her announced tour dates below to see when and where she’ll be performing:
- 24th October: Colston Hall, Bristol
- 25th October: Cliffs Pavilion, Southend
- 27th October: ALbert Hall, Manchester
- 28th October: Alhambra Theatre, Dunfermline
- 31st October: Olympia, Dublin
- 1st November: O2 Academy, Liverpool
- 2nd November: Sage, Gateshead
- 4th November: Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- 5th November: Barbican, York
- 6th November: Corn Exchange, Cambridge
- 8th November: De Montfort Hall, Leicester
- 9th November: O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London
- 10th November: Dome, Brighton