McFly have postponed their entire UK tour.
The band have been forced to push back their highly anticipated UK tour dates, after Harry Judd suffered a neck injury.
Announcing the news on Instagram, Judd wrote: “I’m absolutely gutted to say that we’ve had to postpone the tour as I’ve herniated a disc in my neck. I’ve honestly tried everything to make it work but I’d never want to do a tour where I wouldn’t be able to give you guys the 110% performance you deserve every night.”
He added: “I’m gunna do all the rehab possible to get myself ready to do the most epic shows we’ve ever put on! Love Harry, Barry, The Triple D, The not quite as good half of Pudd or whatever it is you wanna call me x”
McFly were due to kick off their UK tour dates in Glasgow on 16th June, which would have been followed by shows in Birmingham, Manchester and London throughout the month.
Now, fans will have to wait another three months to see the band, with all twelve of their dates being pushed back to September.
The tour will kick off with three shows in Manchester, starting on 12th September, to be followed by three shows each in Glasgow, Birmingham and London.
Any tickets bought for their originally planned shows still remain valid for the September dates.
Check out the full list of McFly’s rescheduled UK tour dates below:
- 12th September — Manchester Academy, Manchester
- 13th September — Manchester Academy, Manchester
- 14th September — Manchester Academy, Manchester
- 16th September — O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 17th September — O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 18th September — O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 21st September — O2 Academy, Birmingham
- 22nd September — O2 Academy, Birmingham
- 23rd September — O2 Academy, Birmingham
- 27th September — O2 Forum, London
- 28th September — O2 Forum, London
- 29th September — O2 Forum, London