McFly have announced a new tour, that will see them play their whole back catalogue of albums.
The band have had a break recently, working with Busted as part of supergroup McBusted, but not releasing any of their own new music since 2013 single “Love Is On The Radio”, and no new album since 2010.
They’re now preparing to put out some new material, but will first play their classics for fans as part of the new “Anthology” tour.
They teased the tour news in a new video on their Facebook page, saying: “Two years away, got back today…well, technically it’s been two and a half years but who’s counting. Tour anyone?”
Four cities have been announced for the tour, with Tom, Danny, Dougie and Harry playing three dates at each location.
The first night in each city will see McFly play debut album “Room On The 3rd Floor”, while the second date will see a setlist made up of second album “Wonderland” and third release “Motion in the Ocean”. The final night in each tour location will be shared between fourth album “Radio:Active” and 2010’s “Above the Noise”.
Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester and London are the four lucky cities to be visited on the “Anthology” tour, which takes place in June.
Tickets go on sale this Friday. Check out the full list of dates below:
- O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 16th June: Room On The 3rd Floor
- 17th June: Wonderland/Motion In The Ocean
- 18th June: Radioactive/Above The Noise
- O2 Academy, Birmingham
- 20th June: Room On The 3rd Floor
- 21st June: Wonderland/Motion In The Ocean
- 22nd June: Radioactive/Above The Noise
- Manchester Academy
- 24th June: Room On The 3rd Floor
- 25th June: Wonderland/Motion In The Ocean
- 26th June: Radioactive/Above The Noise
- O2 Forum, London
- 28th June: Room On The 3rd Floor
- 29th June: Wonderland/Motion In The Ocean
- 30th June: Radioactive/Above The Noise