Meghan Trainor has announced a new North American tour.
In her so far short career, Trainor has seen a huge amount of success, including debut single “All About That Bass” going to number and getting multi-platinum status across the world.
After the success of her first album “Title”, which also featured singles “Lips Are Movin'” and “Dear Future Husband”, she’s now preparing to release her second record.
“Thank You” is due for release on 13th May, featuring collaborations with LunchMoney Lewis, Yo Gotti and R. City. Lead single “No” has already been put out, getting to number three in US charts.
Now, in support of the new album’s upcoming release, she’s announced a new North American tour.
Titled “The Untouchable Tour”, 22 dates have so far been announced. It begins on 14th July in Vancouver and continues until 24th September in Boston. She’ll be joined on the tour by opening acts Hailee Steinfeld and Common Kings.
She announced the tour news on Facebook, saying: “Can’t wait to see u guys on #TheUntouchableTOUR this summer!!!”
Tickets go on sale next Friday, 29th April. You can view the full list of Trainor’s announced tour dates below:
- 14th July: PNE Amphitheater, Vancouver, BC
- 16th July: WaMu Theater, Seattle, WA
- 18th July: State Event Center, San Jose, CA
- 21st July: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- 24th July: Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- 26th July: Bellco Theatre, Denver, CO
- 29th July: Cynthia Woods Mitchell PAvilion, Houston, TX
- 31st July: Event Center, Allen, TX
- 2nd August: Walmart AMP, Rogers, AR
- 4th August: Chastain Park Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA
- 8th August: Meadowbrook Amphitheatre, Rochester Hills, MI
- 10th August: Rosemont Theatre, Rosemont, IL
- 12th August: Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, IA
- 13th August: Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, IL
- 30th August: Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON
- 3rd September: Great Allentown Fair, Allentown, PA
- 6th September: Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA
- 8th September: Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
- 11th September: Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 18th September: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- 22nd September: Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
- 24th September: Blues Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA