Oh Mercy have announced a 2015 tour of Australia.
The Australian indie-rock band have announced the tour, in support of their upcoming studio album “When We Talk About Love”.
The band will be taking to the stage in various Australian cities this summer, kicking things off in Melbourne on 22nd August.
Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Darwin and Fremantle will also be welcoming Oh Mercy concerts this summer, with their final show in Perth on 19th September.
Ahead of the release of their new labum, frontman Alex Gow said: “Its genetics are the sum of my musical loves. Bacharach, Cohen, The Triffids. Grand, proud and not self-conscious.
“I accessed all that I’ve learnt, all that I know, or think I know, and importantly, all that I love, to create this record.”
Tickets for the shows are on sale now.
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- Saturday 22nd August — Howler, Melbourne
- Friday 28th August — Oxford Art Factory, Sydney
- Saturday 29th August — Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle
- Friday 4th September — Woolly Mammoth, Brisbane
- Saturday 5th September — Darwin Railway, Darwin
- Friday 18th September — Mojos, Fremantle
- Saturday 19th September — Rosemount, Perth