Ronan Keating has announced a UK tour for later this year.
In support of his upcoming album “Time Of My Life”, Ronan Keating has announced a string of tour dates for this September.
The album is due to be released on 12th February, and features his latest single “Let Me Love You”.
The singer announced tour details on Twitter this morning, confessing that he’d “let the cat out of the bag” earlier than he should have done.
Ronan Keating’s 2016 tour will kick off on 9th September with a show in Plymouth. The 13-date tour will also see him play shows in Cardiff, Bristol, Newcastle, Aberdeen and Glasgow.
Also on the list of UK cities includes Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham, London and Bournemouth. Brighton will be the last stop of the tour, with a show on 2nd October.
However, the singer revealed that fans in Dublin can expect a tour date to be announced “soon”.
A limited amount of tickets will go on pre-sale next Wednesday (10th February) for all who have pre-ordered a copy of his album. Tickets will go on general sale next Friday (12th February) at 10am.
Check out the full list of Ronan Keating’s 2016 tour dates below:
- 9th September — Pavilion, Plymouth
- 10th September — Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 11th September — Colston Hall, Bristol
- 14th September — City Hall, Newcastle
- 16th September — GE Arena, Aberdeen
- 18th September — Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow
- 20th September — City Hall, Sheffield
- 22nd September — Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham
- 23rd September — O2 Apollo, Manchester
- 26th September — Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- 29th September — Eventim Apollo, London
- 1st October — BIC, Bournemouth
- 2nd October — Centre, Brighton