The 1975 have announced UK tour dates.
The band teased the news in a letter posted on Twitter last night, which read: “We have toured the world playing over 25,000 shows in 400 different countries, and we have had the privilege of encountering the countless faces that make up our incredibly loyal and ebulliently peculiar fanbase.
“We have decided to start touring again this year, November 2015. Due to the size of the venues that we feel are appropriate for this particular tour and taking into consideration the humbling dedication that I have felt from a lot of our fans I predict that only the most dedicated will end up with tickets.
“This can only be remedied by our reciprocated dedication to playing more and more shows.”
Earlier today, the band announced the dates for their 16-date 2015 UK tour, which kicks off in Liverpool on 9th November. The band will play a number of intimate venues throughout the UK, playing in major cities such as Sheffield, Newcastle, Southampton, London and Brighton.
Manchester will be The 1975’s final stop on their tour, with a show at the Academy on 28th November.
Tickets for the shows go on presale tomorrow (4th June) at 9am, and on general sale on Friday (5th June).
Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- 9th November – Liverpool, University
- 10th November – Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- 11th November – Sheffield, Academy
- 12th November – Doncaster, Dome
- 14th November – Nottingham, Rock City
- 15th November – Newcastle, Academy
- 17th November – Edinburgh, Corn Exchange
- 18th November – Bridlington, Spa
- 19th November – Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- 20th November – Plymouth, Pavilions
- 21st November – Southampton, Guildhall
- 23rd November – Southend, Cliffs Pavilion
- 24th November – London, Hammersmith Eventim Apollo
- 26th November – Brighton, Centre
- 27th November – Swindon, Oasis
- 28th November – Manchester, Academy