The Levellers have announced a new UK tour for later this year.
The band have been together since 1988, and currently consists of Mark Chadwick, Jeremy Cunningham, Charlie Heather, Jonathan Sevink, Simon Friend and Matt Savage.
They’ve released ten studio albums, one of which got to number one, two more of which made the top five. They also had a string of top twenty singles in the 1990s.
Now, they’re celebrating the 25th anniversary of the release of their second album “Levelling the Land”, with a new UK tour that will see them perform the record in its entirety.
15 dates have been announced on the tour throughout November and December, and they’ll be joined by Ferocious Dog as their opening act.
Announcing the our on Facebook, the band said: “We’re going on tour later this year to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Levelling The Land!
“We’ll be playing the album in its entirety alongside other fan favourites at the shows and support comes from the amazing Ferocious Dog.”
Tickets for the tour went on sale this morning (22nd April) at 9am.
Want to see The Levellers on their “Levelling the Land” tour? Check out the full list of their tour dates below:
- 23rd November: Tramshed, Cardiff
- 24th November: O2 Academy, Bristol
- 25th November: Pavilions, Plymouth
- 26th November: Academy, Manchester
- 27th November: Rock City, Nottingham
- 29th November: O2 Academy, Newcastle
- 30th November: Barrowland, Glasgow
- 1st December: O2 Academy, Leeds
- 2nd December: Guildhall, Portsmouth
- 3rd December: O2 Academy Brixton, London
- 6th December: O2 Academy, Liverpool
- 7th December: UEA, Norwich
- 8th December: Engine Shed, Lincoln
- 9th December: O2 Academy, Bournemouth
- 10th December: O2 Academy, Birmingham