Tom Odell has announced a winter tour of the UK and Ireland.
Later this year, Tom Odell will embark on a 9-date tour, kicking off with two dates in Ireland; Dublin on 1st November and Belfast on 2nd November.
This will be followed by a string of UK dates, starting in Brighton on 4th November. He will play shows in Plymouth, Swindon, Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham before the final show in London on 13th November.
The tour announcement comes in support of his upcoming album “Wrong Crowd”, due to be released on 10th June.
Talking about the album, Tom Odell said: “I wanted the songs to sound big and dramatic; big strings and melodies emphasising the songs further – rich in musicality and holding nothing back.”
It will be his second album, following his 2013 debut “Long Way Down”, which topped the UK album charts. Tom Odell said that “Wrong Crowd” is going to be: “a fictional story but the emotions and feelings are obviously ones I have felt – though the stories are elaborated and exaggerated. I wanted to create a world with a heightened sense of reality.”
Tickets for the shows go on sale this Friday (27th May) at 9am.
Check out the full list of Tom Odell’s 2016 UK and Ireland tour dates below:
- 1st November — Olympia, Dublin
- 2nd November — Limelight, Belfast
- 4th November — Brighton Centre, Brighton
- 5th November — Plymouth Pavilions, Plymouth
- 6th November — Oasis Centre, Swindon
- 8th November — O2 Academy, Leeds
- 9th November — O2 Apollo, Manchester
- 12th November — O2 Academy, Birmingham
- 13th November — O2 Academy Brixton, London