Troye Sivan has announced he’s extending his “Blue Neighbourhood” tour, to play dates in Australia and New Zealand.
Sivan, who was born in South Africa and grew up in Australia, has already taken his tour to North America. Later this month, he’ll play dates in the UK & Ireland, before heading across Europe for more shows.
Now, he’s announced further dates, playing gigs in Australia and New Zealand during July and August.
The new tour dates begin in Christchurch, New Zealand on 28th July at the Horncastle Arena, and continue until 13th August in Perth, Australia at the HBF Stadium.
Announcing the tour on Twitter, Troy said to fans: “IT GIVES ME SUCH PLEASURE TO SAY AUS AND NZ THE BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD TOUR IS COMIN 4 U”
Tickets for the new tour leg, which also features dates in Auckland, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Wollongong, Melbourne and Adelaide, go on general sale next Monday, 18th April.
The run of gigs is named the ‘Blue Neighbourhood Tour’, after Troye’s debut album of the same title, which came out in December, cracking the US top ten.
Check out the full list of Troye’s new Australia and New Zealand dates below:
- 28th July: Horncastle Arena, Christchurch
- 30th July: Town Hall, Auckland
- 3rd August: Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
- 4th August: UC Refectory, Canberra
- 6th August: Riverstage, Brisbane
- 7th August: University Great Hall, Wollongong
- 9th August: Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne
- 11th August: AEC Theatre, Adelaide
- 13th August: HBF STadium, Perth