Vera Blue has announced a tour of Australia.
The 22 year old singer-songwriter rose to fame on the second season of The Voice Australia, where she finished third under the coaching of Delta Goodrem.
Under her real name Celia Pavey, she released her debut album “This Music” back in July 2013, featuring covers of tracks by Simon & Garfunkel, Dolly Parton, Olivia Newton-John, Ellie Goulding and Gorillaz amongst others, getting to number 14 in the Australian Albums chart.
Last month, she released her first music as Vera Blue, putting out EP “Fingertips”, featuring singles “Hold” and “Settle”.
In support of her new work, Blue has now announced a national tour of Australia, featuring 14 dates across the country.
Vera’s tour kicks off on 31st August at the Karova Lounge in Ballarat, Victoria, and continues until 8th October at Republic Bar in Hobart, Tasmania.
Announcing the tour news on Facebook, Vera Blue wrote to fans: “So happy to announce my Vera Blue Tour presented by triple j! Can’t wait to see you there and let you in on what I’ve been working on.”
Tickets for the tour are on sale NOW!
Want to see Vera on her Australian tour? Check out the full list of her dates below to see when and where she’ll be performing:
- 31st August: Karova Lounge, Ballarat, Victoria
- 1st September: Workers Club, Geelong, Victoria
- 2nd September: Howler, Melbourne, Victoria
- 9th September: Elsewhere, Gold Coast, Queensland
- 10th September: Maroochy Music Festival, Maroochydore, Queensland
- 10th September: Woolly Mammoth, Brisbane, Queensland
- 15th September: Jive Bar, Adelaide, South Australia
- 16th September: Mojos, Fremantle, Western Australia
- 17th September: Jack Rabbit Slims, Perth, Western Australia
- 18th September: Darwin Entertainment Centre, Darwin, Northern Territory
- 23rd September: 48 Watt St, Newcastle, New South Wales
- 24th September: Oxford Art Factory, Sydney, New South Wales
- 7th October: Club 54, Launceston, Tasmania
- 8th October: Republic Bar, Hobart, Tasmania