Volbeat have announced a European arena tour.
The Danish heavy metal band have been together since 2001, and currently consists of Michael Poulsen, Jon Larsen, Rob Caggiano and Kaspar Boye Larsen.
They’ve so far released six albums, five of which have been number ones in Denmark. Earlier this month, they released latest album “Seal the Deal & Let’s Boogie”, which peaked at number four in the US charts, featuring singles “The Devil’s Bleeding Crown”, “For Evigt” and “Seal the Deal”.
Now, in support of their new album, Volbeat have announced a huge European arena tour. The tour begins on 28th October at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany, and continues until 15th November when the tour concludes on 15th November in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The tour also includes dates in Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
They’ll be joined on the tour by Australian band Airbourne, and American group Crobot as support acts. Commenting on the tour and the two international support acts, Volbeat’s Michael Poulsen said: “Rock ‘n roll from three continents gathered in one place will be loud enough to tear the roof off of any building.”
Tickets go on general sale this Friday 24th June. Check out the full list of tour dates below:
- 28th October: Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th October: Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany
- 31st October: Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany
- 1st November: TipsArena, Linz, Austria
- 2nd November: Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
- 4th November: Olympiahalle, Innsbruck, Austria
- 5th November: Geneva Arena, Geneva, Switzerland
- 7th November: Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart, Germany
- 8th November: Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
- 9th November: Lanxess, Cologne, Germany
- 10th November: Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany
- 12th November: Leipzig Arena, Leipzig, Germany
- 13th November: Koenig-Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Germany
- 14th November: Forest National, Brussels, Belgium
- 15th November: Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands